- FishPal /
If you want to give someone a really special present, consider a fishing gift voucher from FishPal?
Our fishing vouchers are a great way to mark any special occasion or as a 'thank you' and are the perfect gift for the angler who has 'everything'! Their versatility means that the recipient can choose exactly where and when he/she would like to go and which species be it salmon, trout, sea trout, grayling or coarse fishing.
The voucher can be used to buy fishing online through any of our Find Fishing pages.
For more help please use our Help Centre
To purchase a voucher
Decide how much you would like to spend and have a card ready to pay for the voucher. This can be done in two ways:
or contact us via our Help Centre
In both cases the voucher will be emailed to you, so you can forward to the donee or print and and post it.
Terms & Conditions
1. This Voucher can only be redeemed against rods that can be seen in online rod searches and booked through us
2. Vouchers may be exchanged for fishing of a lower value. In this instance, a voucher will be re-issued to the value of the unused portion of the original voucher remaining, provided such reimbursement exceeds £10. Amounts of less than £10 will not be reimbursed.
3. Vouchers may be exchanged for fishing of a higher value, on payment of the difference.
4. Vouchers cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash nor are refunds or cancellations of Vouchers allowed. No modifications can be made to a voucher after it has been issued.
5. Vouchers have an expiry date as stated on the voucher, after which the voucher will be invalid and it’s value will be used to fund charitable or other purposes as decided by FishPal.
6. When buying or using a voucher remember to allow for booking charges as well as the value of the fishing itself.
8. You can only use the voucher if you have its number and expiry date ready when booking.
9. The voucher cannot be used against anything other than the right to fish. This does not include, inter alia, services or products offered by advertisers, accommodation, tackle, guiding or instruction. Where applicable, however, the services of a resident ghillie may be included in the price of a permit to fish for salmon and sea trout.
10. Vouchers will be delivered by email to the donor's email address
11. FishPal reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions. For the avoidance of doubt, the FishPal terms and conditions as detailed on the FishPal web site also apply to the issue of any voucher.
This does not affect your statutory rights.